January 28, 2014

Tell me about yourself. - HR Interview Questions and Answers

Tell me about yourself. - HR Interview Questions and Answers : 1. Candidates First given Points to remember before you attend this interview question - Assume, now you are sitting in front of the HR manager. Take the initiative to attend this question and tell your real answers. Candidates how to start given below follow.

a.Start with your name
b.Follow up with your background
c.Relate it to the position
d.Turn the question on them
e.Avoid overexposure

2.For example -1. I can given to you see below :

Sir,

First of all I would like to thank you for giving me opportunity to introduce myself.

Sir my name Venkat. I'm from Hyderabad. Basically I am very straight forward person who like to take things as the way it goes in a composed way. Life is all about how you think positively, and I strongly believe that positive outlook at any aspect in life will shape our character.

I also like to take new challenges in life which indeed makes the man who I'm. I always try to better myself in all the forms of life and I believe that these continuous efforts made me to produce better results.

Coming to my educational qualifications I have completed my post graduation in MBA from JNTU Hyderabad University and graduation in Osmania University.

My goal is to get a job in a good company so that I can enhance my skills and abilities which will be helpful to the company as well as myself.

Thank you.

Candidates u can also suggest the above type of Interviewer Question format through below comment.

2.Example 2 -

Good Morning Sir/Madam,

I am Hari. I am in my finally year of BBA HR form CMR College Hyderabad. I have done my 10th and 12th form HSC and SSC board respectively. My hobbies are reading, making new friends, interacting with people. My strength is that I am a quick leaner, honest and can adopt new environment easily. My weakness is I get irritated with fake people and can never say no. My short term goal is to start my career with a company like ours and my long term goal is to create my own identity in the market and make my parents proved of it. My family consist of 18 member's as I live in a joint family. My dad is a business person and my mom is a homemaker.

3.Example 3 -

Good morning/noon/evening sir/Mam.

I would like to thank you first for giving me the opportunity to introduce myself.

I'm Murali B,

Basically I'm from Kerala but borned in brought up in Bangalore, India.

I am pursuing my graduation from Bangalore University through correspondence, I have completed my 12th class from EWIT Bangalore and Did my 10th from St Mathas High School which is near my Present Hometown i.e. Thavarekere.

I am having 2 and half years of experience in Educational field as an Academic counselor, where I was getting a Data Bases from my hire-ups for that I use to call and generate the potential leads daily. And after that making daily follow-ups and finally divert them to get enrollment.

My Strengths is I'm a team worker and very innovative guy when its come to my professional or personal.

Weakness is I can't tolerate or bare the pain from my dearests.

My future goal is I want to be a owner of my own company whatever the business I do.

My hobbies are Reading News Papers, Watching Movies, Songs and I love zoom TV because I like more Bollywood spicy news especially about salman and katrina. :P and my role models is ma family members and apart from them Salman. ;).

This is all about me. :) :).

4.Candidates u can also suggest the above type of Interviewer Question format through below comment.

5.For more information about this visit the given link - http://www.indiabix.com/hr-interview/tell-me-about-yourself/

Useful links :
Most important technical interview Questions and answers
Tell me about yourself. - HR Interview Questions and Answers
4/ 5
Oleh

Thank you for comment