2. LPCET 2013 Eligibility - The candidates applying for LPCET 2013 should have passed in any one of the following examinations:
3.LPCET 2013 Telugu Pandit (TPT):
B.A Telugu Literature
B.A Oriental Language Telugu
Bachelor of Oriental Language Telugu
Graduate Degree with optional subject Telugu.
4.LPCET 2013 Hindi Pandit (HPT):
Candidates should have Graduate Degree with Hindi as optional
Vidwan of Hindi Prachara Sabha, Hyderabad
Bachelor of Oriental Language - Hindi
Praveena of Dakshina Bharat Hindi Prachar Sabha, Hyderabad
Any other degree with Hindi B.A standard recognised by the Government of A.P M.A Hindi.
5.LPCET 2013 Urdu Pandit (UPT):
Applicants should have B.A Urdu Literature
Bachelor of Oriental Language Urdu
B.A (Oriental Language - Urdu)
Graduate Degree with optional subject Urdu M.A Urdu.
6.LPCET 2013 Online Application Form: Candidates can apply online through LP CET website @ http://lpcet.cgg.gov.in from 14-04-2013 to 26-04-2013.
7.LPCET 2013 Notification will be available at website from 14-04-2013.
8. Important dates of LPCET May-2013 -
- Download of LPCET Information Bulletin 12.04.2013 onwards
- Payment of Fees at AP Online or e-Seva 12.04.2013 to 25.04.2013
- Online submission of application through http://lpcet.cgg.gov.in 13.04.2013 to 26.04.2013
- Help Desk services on all working days 13.04.2013 to 26.04.2013
- Receiving of Complaints pertaining to Online application 13.04.2013 to 26.04.2013
- Download of Hall Tickets 14.05.2013 onwards
- Schedule of Examination 28.05.2013
- TP CET 10.30 a.m to 12.00 Noon
- UP CET 10.30 a.m to 12.00 Noon
- HP CET 2.00 p.m. to 3.30 p.m.
- Declaration of Results (Tentative) 06.06.2013
- Last Date of Counselling 20.07.2013
10.LPCET 2013 Address:
Office of Commissioner and Director of School Education,
Beside Telephone Bhavan,
Saifabad, Hyderabad- 500004. call Ph: +91 8008656073
For any Domain related issues contact the help line No. 8008656092 for any clarification